Quick Supply Company founded in Des Moines, Iowa as a DuPont Powder distributor.
Quick Supply Company purchased by Ralph Hale.
Quick Supply Company opens Fort Dodge, Iowa location.
John Hale joins Quick Supply Company.
Quick Supply Company enters shot service business.
Quick Supply is approached by DuPont to begin distributing their new product Typar. This begins geotextile/erosion control business.
Quick Supply Company opens Mason City, IA location to service northern Iowa and southern Minnesota.
Acquisition of Bennett Explosives (founded 1956) in Manchester, Iowa.
Quick Supply enters landscape products and materials business in Des Moines, Iowa.
Mike Hale joins Quick Supply Company.
Quick Supply Company becomes a Dyno Nobel distributor.
Acquisition of ASP Enterprises (founded 1976) in St. Louis and Kansas City, Missouri and Omaha, Nebraska.
Quick Supply Company expands into Wisconsin with opening of Coloma, WI location.
ASP Enterprises expands into landscape products and materials business in St. Louis, MO.
Quick Supply Company opens Osseo, Wisconsin location.
Acquisition of Bowman Construction Supply (founded 1969) in Denver and Longmont, Colorado.
ASP Enterprises expands into landscape products and materials business in Kansas City, MO.
Acquisition of Dole Explosives (founded in 1963) in Wanamingo, Minnesota.
Acquisition of Quality Blasting Services (founded in 2008) in Alpena, Michigan.
Bowman Construction Supply opens Colorado Springs, CO location.
Quick Supply Company opens Black Creek, Wisconsin location.
Cascade Geosynthetics Inc. founded in Portland, Oregon.
Acquisition of Dyno Nobel's Morris and Amboy, Illinois locations.
Acquisition of Elite Blasting Services, LLC (founded in 2015) in Stony Point, NC, Jacksboro, TN and Jefferson, GA.
Bowman Construction Supply's Longmont, CO office moves to Loveland, CO.
Quick Supply Company opens and develops Bloomington, Indiana location.
Quick Supply Company opens and develops Battletown, Kentucky location.
Acquisition of Southern Indiana Rock Drilling, Inc. (founded in 1995) in Underwood, Indiana.