ARMORMAX - Engineered Earth Armoring System
ARMORMAX is the most advanced flexible armoring technology available for severe erosion and surficial slope stability challenges. It is composed of High-Performance Turf Reinforcement Mats (HPTRMs) and Engineered Earth Anchors™ that work together to lock soil in place and protect against hydraulic stresses.
This system provides dynamic erosion control and slope stabilization solutions. It can be utilized for levees, canal or stream banks, shorelines, channels, earthen dams, spillways, steepened slopes and roadway embankments.
Features & Benefits of ARMORMAX:
- Provides permanent erosion protection for up to 75 years
- Outlasts other slope reinforcement methods yielding significant cost savings
- Provides resistance to shallow plane slope instability
- Can provide temporary shoring and stabilization for constructed slopes
- Provides overtopping protection of earthen levees and dams
- Reinforces vegetation and promotes sustainable aquatic habitats
- Highly UV stabilized for applications with little or no vegetation
- Withstands both hydraulic and non-hydraulic stresses (mowing & maintenance traffic)
- Promotes infiltration of surface water
- Ease of installation reduces time and labor costs
- Lightweight and easily transported into an area with access challenges
- Available in green or tan to complement the natural surroundings