TenCate Mirafi® RSi Series geotextiles have varying functions, including separation, filtration, soil reinforcement, confinement and drainage. The RSi series is a high-durability geotextile that makes this product a superior choice in long-term soil stabilization projects.
RSi-Series at a glance:
- Double layer construction provides an excellent separation factor with superior filtration and drainage. Uniform openings provide consistent filtration and flow characteristics of a fine to coarse sand layer.
- Greater soil and base course confinement resulting in effective load distribution.
- High strength for moderate to severe stress installations.
- RSi Series geosynthetics come in varying roll sizes to fit project requirements.
- Panels can be seamed in the factory or field, providing cross-roll direction strength for efficient installation.
- Base course reinforcement and sub-grade restraint
- Land Reclamation
- Waste Containment